Wednesday, June 10, 2009

shoes?

I think my mom put it best when she said the things were starting to 'snowball.' It's Wednesday and so far everyday has been filled with wedding. Monday Kelsey, my sister and I went on the 45min drive to Lincoln to pick up my dress, tried on veils and what not (and made a mini road trip out of it.) Yesterday I was on the phone with people making appointments, frantically looking for shoes for my fitting, worked on stuffing envelopes, went to the bank to figure out some wedding finances and registered with Jake.

On the agenda today- dress fitting and bridal shower meeting. Like I said earlier, I had a frantic shoe finding mission yesterday...the outcome?


both shoes are from the Lela Rose Payless collection. I had stayed away from dyeing shoes because it just seemed corny to me but as things have played out it may not be a bad idea. I have a crafty idea for these bad boys but couldn't find the simple shoes I needed in the color I wanted...thus the dyeable shoes.

also, bridesmaids? any opinions?

3 comments:

  1. I like those flats for us! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking...but what colors...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...what accent colors are you having with the greyish blue? A bunch of different ones? You could have each person have a different one of the accent colors, or pick one that you like the best and have them all be that accent color. Or just have them be silver/grey to match the steely blue/heather grey dresses. Whatever you think would look best as a whole with the rest of the bridal party!

    ReplyDelete